Pride Month may be over, but the celebration of LGBTQ rights and culture continues throughout the year in many parts of the world. Here are some of the top LGBTQ celebrations worldwide that you shouldn’t miss.Read More
Category: Admins Post
Since terminology is so fluid and identity labels mean different things to different people, this list simply aims to serve as a resource and guide. By no means can every definition perfectly describe every individual’s experience with an identity.Read More
Had to share this true story with all of you. I have been following Andy’s Dayum this is My Jam facebook page.
Love to see a true story like this where a member of the LGBTQ community is coming out on top and helping other people.
Today had to get James car jump started with AAA and take it for a long drive. Oh the memories that came up in my mind . Wanted to share with you the thoughts and feeling that were brought up. Amazing how little things can trigger memories or maybe it is because this pandemic has lasted so long but either way I wanted to share these with you.Read More
- Late Bloomer Baby Boomer: (a collection of humorous essays about being gay back in the day and finally finding my way): Milliken, Steve: 9798367529920: Amazon.com: Books
- Rainbow cities: Best LGBTQ places in USA
- Top LGBTQ Celebrations Worldwide
- ILGA World launches comprehensive database platform – GAY45
- FACEBOOK ALTERNATIVE FOR THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY